Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata must not be re-used in any medium for commercial purposes or not-for-profit purposes without formal permission.
Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Copies of full items generally can be:
- displayed or performed, given to third parties, and stored in a database
- for personal research or study, educational, not-for-profit, or commercial purposes without prior permission or charge.
- the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- a hyperlink and/or URL are given for the original metadata page
- the content is not changed in any way
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
- This repository is not the publisher; it is merely the online archive.
Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members of the department
- Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
- Eligible depositors must deposit bibliographic metadata for all their publications.
- Eligible depositors must deposit full texts of all their publications.
- No moderation policy defined. Assume nothing has been vetted.
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
- No embargo policy defined.
- Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
- If Eprints Fakultät II receives proof of copyright violation, the relevant item will be removed immediately.
- No retention period defined.
- Eprints Fakultät II will try to ensure continued readability and accessibility.
- Eprints Fakultät II regularly backs up its files according to current best practice.
- No withdrawal policy defined.
- No deletion method for withdrawn items defined.
- Changes to deposited items are not permitted.
- No closure policy defined.